Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered shares of Fortescue Metals Group from a neutral rating to an underweight rating in a research note on Tuesday, December 13th.
Fortescue Metals Group Stock Down 4.5 %
OTCMKTS:FSUGY opened at $30.55 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 2.41 and a current ratio of 2.85. Fortescue Metals Group has a fifty-two week low of $18.64 and a fifty-two week high of $33.40. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $27.54 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $24.91.
About Fortescue Metals Group
Fortescue Metals Group Limited engages in the exploration, development, production, processing, and sale of iron ore in Australia, China, and internationally. It also explores for copper and gold deposits. The company owns and operates the Chichester Hub that includes the Cloudbreak and Christmas Creek mines located in the Chichester ranges; and the Solomon Hub comprising the Firetail, Kings Valley, and Queens Valley mines located in the Hamersley ranges of Pilbara, Western Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortescue Metals Group (FSUGY)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Fortescue Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortescue Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.