Global Digital Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GDSI – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 22,500 shares, an increase of 525.0% from the December 15th total of 3,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,048,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Global Digital Solutions Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:GDSI opened at $0.02 on Wednesday. Global Digital Solutions has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $0.03. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01.
About Global Digital Solutions
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global Digital Solutions (GDSI)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Global Digital Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Digital Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.