Input Capital Corp. (OTCMKTS:INPCF – Get Rating) shares were up 1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $2.05 and last traded at $2.05. Approximately 5,100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 81% from the average daily volume of 2,825 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.03.
Input Capital Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.12 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.14.
About Input Capital
SSC Security Services Corp. provides physical and cyber security services to corporate and public sector clients across Canada. The company was founded by Douglas Allan Emsley, Brad Farquhar, and Gord A. Nystuen in 2012 and is headquartered in Regina, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Input Capital (INPCF)
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
Receive News & Ratings for Input Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Input Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.