Millennium Sustainable Ventures Corp. (OTCMKTS:MILC – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.20 and traded as low as $0.06. Millennium Sustainable Ventures shares last traded at $0.06, with a volume of 8,500 shares traded.
Millennium Sustainable Ventures Trading Down 38.0 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.58.
About Millennium Sustainable Ventures
Millennium Sustainable Ventures Corp. is a close-ended investment company. The firm primarily intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, or other similar transaction with one or more businesses that have operations primarily in India. It seeks to invest in companies operating in the financial services sector, healthcare, infrastructure and consumer, retail, and hospitality sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Millennium Sustainable Ventures (MILC)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Millennium Sustainable Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Millennium Sustainable Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.