The Monarch Cement Company (OTCMKTS:MCEM – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $105.31 and traded as high as $106.27. Monarch Cement shares last traded at $104.00, with a volume of 750 shares traded.
Monarch Cement Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $105.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $103.82.
About Monarch Cement
The Monarch Cement Co engages in the management of quarries, which contains raw materials used by the company’s cement operations. It operates through the Cement Business and Ready-Mixed Concrete Business segments. The Cement Business segment manufactures and sells cement. The Ready-Mixed Concrete Business segment includes precast concrete construction, which involves short-term and long-term contracts for specific projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Monarch Cement (MCEM)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Monarch Cement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monarch Cement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.