mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:XDSL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 61,600 shares, an increase of 1,440.0% from the December 15th total of 4,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 509,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
mPhase Technologies Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS XDSL opened at $0.02 on Wednesday. mPhase Technologies has a twelve month low of $0.01 and a twelve month high of $0.23. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.02.
About mPhase Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mPhase Technologies (XDSL)
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
Receive News & Ratings for mPhase Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mPhase Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.