Piraeus Financial (OTCMKTS:BPIRY – Get Rating) was upgraded by investment analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Piraeus Financial Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:BPIRY opened at $1.80 on Tuesday. Piraeus Financial has a 52 week low of $0.67 and a 52 week high of $1.88. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.44 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.17.
About Piraeus Financial
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Piraeus Financial (BPIRY)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Piraeus Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Piraeus Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.