Remedent, Inc. (OTCMKTS:REMI – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 1,500 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
Remedent Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.17 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.17.
Remedent Company Profile
Remedent, Inc, through its subsidiaries, researches, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes oral care and cosmetic dentistry products. It primarily provides professional veneers and teeth whitening products for professional and over-the-counter use. The company offers River8, a prefab veneer that enables the dentist to find the right combination of teeth for a patient with minor reshaping.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Remedent (REMI)
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Remedent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Remedent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.