SCWorx Corp. (NASDAQ:WORX – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 17,000 shares, a drop of 78.6% from the December 15th total of 79,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 79,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days. Approximately 0.2% of the shares of the company are sold short.
SCWorx Price Performance
Shares of WORX opened at $0.44 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 0.39 and a current ratio of 0.39. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.49 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.62. SCWorx has a 12-month low of $0.37 and a 12-month high of $1.48.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SCWorx (WORX)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for SCWorx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SCWorx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.