Forafric Global PLC (NASDAQ:AFRIW – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,900 shares, an increase of 140.5% from the December 15th total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 64,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Forafric Global Stock Performance
AFRIW opened at $0.69 on Wednesday. Forafric Global has a 52-week low of $0.20 and a 52-week high of $0.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forafric Global (AFRIW)
- Does it Matter Folks Aren’t “Starry-Eyed” Over Pepsi’s New Soda?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
Receive News & Ratings for Forafric Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forafric Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.