Vivendi SE (OTCMKTS:VIVEF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 90,100 shares, a drop of 56.1% from the December 15th total of 205,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 6.4 days.
Vivendi Stock Up 1.0 %
Shares of OTCMKTS VIVEF opened at $10.47 on Wednesday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.39 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.03. Vivendi has a 12-month low of $7.43 and a 12-month high of $13.54.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vivendi (VIVEF)
- Does it Matter Folks Aren’t “Starry-Eyed” Over Pepsi’s New Soda?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
Receive News & Ratings for Vivendi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vivendi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.