Water Technologies International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WTII – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 48,700 shares, a drop of 66.6% from the December 15th total of 146,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 11,119,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Water Technologies International Price Performance
Shares of WTII stock opened at $0.00 on Wednesday. Water Technologies International has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.00.
About Water Technologies International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Water Technologies International (WTII)
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
Receive News & Ratings for Water Technologies International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Water Technologies International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.