Ximen Mining Corp. (CVE:XIM – Get Rating) Director Christopher Ross Anderson sold 837,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, January 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.16, for a total value of C$129,735.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 6,752,737 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,046,674.24.
Christopher Ross Anderson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, January 5th, Christopher Ross Anderson sold 175,000 shares of Ximen Mining stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.14, for a total value of C$23,625.00.
- On Tuesday, January 3rd, Christopher Ross Anderson sold 180,000 shares of Ximen Mining stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.13, for a total value of C$23,400.00.
- On Friday, December 23rd, Christopher Ross Anderson purchased 1,000,000 shares of Ximen Mining stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of C$0.06 per share, with a total value of C$55,000.00.
- On Friday, December 16th, Christopher Ross Anderson acquired 200,000 shares of Ximen Mining stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$0.05 per share, with a total value of C$9,520.00.
- On Tuesday, October 25th, Christopher Ross Anderson sold 397,000 shares of Ximen Mining stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.05, for a total value of C$19,850.00.
Ximen Mining Trading Up 3.7 %
Shares of Ximen Mining stock opened at C$0.14 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$16.68 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.03. Ximen Mining Corp. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.04 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.94, a quick ratio of 0.25 and a current ratio of 0.46. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.08 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.08.
Ximen Mining Company Profile
Ximen Mining Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. It owns a 100% interest in its precious metal projects, including the Amelia Gold Mine and the Brett Epithermal Gold Project located in southern British Columbia.
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Ximen Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ximen Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.