ATAC Credit Rotation ETF (NYSEARCA:JOJO – Get Rating) shot up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $15.66 and last traded at $15.58. 1,399 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 32% from the average session volume of 2,064 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.56.
ATAC Credit Rotation ETF Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $15.33 and a 200 day moving average of $15.23.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On ATAC Credit Rotation ETF
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in ATAC Credit Rotation ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC acquired a new stake in shares of ATAC Credit Rotation ETF (NYSEARCA:JOJO – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm acquired 17,448 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $308,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 3.67% of ATAC Credit Rotation ETF at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ATAC Credit Rotation ETF (JOJO)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for ATAC Credit Rotation ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ATAC Credit Rotation ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.