DIAGNOS Inc. (OTCMKTS:DGNOF – Get Rating)’s share price was up 36.4% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.31 and last traded at $0.29. Approximately 27,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 2,752% from the average daily volume of 961 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.22.
DIAGNOS Trading Up 36.4 %
The stock has a market cap of $20.43 million, a P/E ratio of -7.35 and a beta of 0.59. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.18 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.16.
DIAGNOS Inc provides software-based services primarily in Canada, the United States, Colombia, Spain, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Costa Rica. The company offers healthcare services through Computer Assisted Retina Analysis, a web-based software tool that assists healthcare professionals for the detection of diabetic retinopathy; and allows eye care specialist to visualize both normal retinal landmarks and pathological changes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DIAGNOS (DGNOF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for DIAGNOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIAGNOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.