Embassy Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMYB – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $19.81 and traded as low as $18.06. Embassy Bancorp shares last traded at $18.06, with a volume of 1,055 shares changing hands.
Embassy Bancorp Trading Up 0.1 %
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $18.81 and its 200-day moving average price is $19.81.
Embassy Bancorp Company Profile
Embassy Bancorp, Inc operates as a bank holding company. The firm acts as an independent community financial services provider and offers traditional banking and related financial services to individual, business and government customers. The company offers a full array of commercial and retail financial services, including the taking of time, savings, and demand deposits, the making of commercial, consumer, residential mortgage, and home equity loans, and the providing of other financial services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Embassy Bancorp (EMYB)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Embassy Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Embassy Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.