Golden Minerals Stock Down 2.9 %
Shares of NYSE AUMN opened at $0.31 on Thursday. Golden Minerals has a twelve month low of $0.22 and a twelve month high of $0.63. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.27 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.28. The company has a market capitalization of $51.57 million, a PE ratio of -10.26 and a beta of 0.83.
Golden Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Golden Minerals (AUMN)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.