Indaptus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:INDP – Get Rating) fell 2.4% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.61 and last traded at $1.61. 12,214 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 32% from the average session volume of 9,274 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.65.
Indaptus Therapeutics Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $1.69 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.23.
Indaptus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:INDP – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 10th. The company reported ($0.42) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.47) by $0.05. Analysts anticipate that Indaptus Therapeutics, Inc. will post -1.81 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Indaptus Therapeutics
About Indaptus Therapeutics
Indaptus Therapeutics, Inc is a pre-clinical biotechnology company. It engages in the development of a novel and patented systemically-administered anti-cancer and anti-viral immunotherapy. The firm created patented treatment methods and associated patented compositions for attenuation and killing of non-pathogenic, Gram-negative bacteria.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Indaptus Therapeutics (INDP)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Indaptus Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indaptus Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.