Lannett Stock Performance
Lannett stock opened at $0.62 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $26.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.11 and a beta of 0.95. Lannett has a 52-week low of $0.39 and a 52-week high of $1.64. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.55.
Lannett (NYSE:LCI – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 2nd. The company reported ($0.42) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.46) by $0.04. The business had revenue of $75.08 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $68.23 million. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Lannett will post -1.61 EPS for the current year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Lannett
Lannett Co, Inc engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of generic pharmaceutical products. It offers products in different forms including capsules, tablets, liquids, powders, and sprays. The company was founded in 1942 and is headquartered in Trevose, PA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lannett (LCI)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Lannett Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lannett and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.