Lumina Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:LMGDF – Get Rating) shares traded up 3.1% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.34 and last traded at $0.34. 21,210 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 16% from the average session volume of 25,265 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.33.
Lumina Gold Stock Up 3.1 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.28 and a 200-day moving average of $0.26.
About Lumina Gold
Lumina Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral resources in Ecuador. The company primarily explores for gold and copper deposits. It focuses on the Cangrejos project consisting of ten mineral concessions covering an area of approximately 6,373 hectares located in El Oro Province, southwest Ecuador.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lumina Gold (LMGDF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Lumina Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lumina Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.