Manganese X Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:MNXXF – Get Rating) was down 6.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.16. Approximately 84,713 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 29% from the average daily volume of 65,428 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
Manganese X Energy Stock Down 6.4 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.14 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.17.
Manganese X Energy Company Profile
Manganese X Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for copper, nickel, and cobalt deposits. Its principal project is the Battery Hill manganese property that comprise 55 claims covering an area of approximately 1,228 hectares located in Carlton County, south western New Brunswick.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Manganese X Energy (MNXXF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Manganese X Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manganese X Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.