Shares of PARK24 Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PKCOY – Get Rating) dropped 0.5% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $16.13 and last traded at $16.13. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 3,857 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.21.
PARK24 Trading Down 0.5 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $15.10 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.19.
PARK24 Company Profile
PARK24 Co, Ltd. operates and manages parking facilities in Japan and Internationally. The company operates through Parking Business Japan, Parking Business Overseas, and Mobility Business segments. Its services include hourly parking facilities; reserved parking and monthly parking services; parking facilities for non-passenger vehicles, such as large vehicles, motorcycles, and bicycles; and overseas parking facilities, including patrolled parking facilities, and pay and display parking services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PARK24 (PKCOY)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for PARK24 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PARK24 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.