Pgs Asa (OTC:PGEJF – Get Rating) had its price objective hoisted by Barclays from 10.00 to 11.00 in a research report released on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports. Barclays currently has an equal weight rating on the stock.
Pgs Asa Price Performance
Pgs Asa stock opened at 0.86 on Wednesday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is 0.66 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 0.69. Pgs Asa has a 52 week low of 0.21 and a 52 week high of 0.86.
Pgs Asa Company Profile
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Pgs Asa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pgs Asa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.