WildBrain Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WLDBF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 86,600 shares, a growth of 45.1% from the December 15th total of 59,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 39,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.2 days.
WildBrain Stock Down 8.0 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:WLDBF opened at $2.03 on Thursday. WildBrain has a 1 year low of $1.36 and a 1 year high of $2.95. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $2.03 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.89.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, BMO Capital Markets dropped their target price on WildBrain from C$3.50 to C$3.00 in a report on Friday, November 11th.
WildBrain Ltd. develops, produces, and distributes films and television programs worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Content Business and Canadian Television Broadcasting. It focuses on children's and family content, including animated series; and provides production services, as well as operates children's ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) channels on YouTube and other AVOD platforms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WildBrain (WLDBF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for WildBrain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WildBrain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.