Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. (OTCMKTS:GCTAY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1.8% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $3.78 and last traded at $3.78. Approximately 72,761 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 31% from the average daily volume of 55,395 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.85.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.72 and its 200 day simple moving average is $3.60.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA engages in the provision of renewable energy services. It operates through the Wind Turbine and Operations Maintenance segments. Its products and services include onshore and offshore wind turbines and service wind. The company was founded by Juan Luis Arregui Ciarsolo on January 28, 1976 and is headquartered in Vizcaya, Spain.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (GCTAY)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.