Strategic Asset Leasing, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LEAS – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 99.9% from the December 15th total of 113,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 9,696,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Strategic Asset Leasing Stock Performance
Shares of Strategic Asset Leasing stock opened at $0.00 on Thursday. Strategic Asset Leasing has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.01.
Strategic Asset Leasing Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Strategic Asset Leasing (LEAS)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Strategic Asset Leasing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strategic Asset Leasing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.