The Restaurant Group (OTCMKTS:RSTGF – Get Rating) had its target price cut by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from GBX 47 ($0.57) to GBX 42 ($0.51) in a research note published on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Berenberg Bank cut shares of The Restaurant Group from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report on Wednesday, October 12th.
The Restaurant Group Price Performance
RSTGF opened at $0.31 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.33 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.57. The Restaurant Group has a twelve month low of $0.25 and a twelve month high of $0.43.
The Restaurant Group Company Profile
The Restaurant Group plc operates restaurants and pubs in the United Kingdom. Its brands include Wagamama, Frankie & Benny's, Brunning & Price, Chiquito, Coast to Coast, Firejacks, Garfunkel's, and Joe's Kitchen. The company also operates TRG concessions that provide table and counter services, as well as sandwich shops, pubs, and bars.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The Restaurant Group (RSTGF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for The Restaurant Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Restaurant Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.