Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:THBRF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 2.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $2.31 and last traded at $2.45. Approximately 1,887 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 23,881 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.51.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group decreased their target price on shares of Thunderbird Entertainment Group from C$5.50 to C$5.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Monday, October 24th.
Thunderbird Entertainment Group Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $2.46 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.48.
About Thunderbird Entertainment Group
Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc develops, produces, and distributes film and television programs in Canada, the United States, Denmark, the Republic of Ireland, and internationally. Its portfolio consists of animated, factual, and scripted projects. The company's programs cover various genres with a focus on children's productions, scripted comedy and dramas, and unscripted contents.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thunderbird Entertainment Group (THBRF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Thunderbird Entertainment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunderbird Entertainment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.