Tullow Oil plc (OTCMKTS:TUWLF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 262,800 shares, an increase of 315.2% from the December 15th total of 63,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 24,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 10.9 days.
Tullow Oil Price Performance
OTCMKTS:TUWLF opened at $0.48 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.53. Tullow Oil has a 52-week low of $0.42 and a 52-week high of $0.85.
Tullow Oil Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tullow Oil (TUWLF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Tullow Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tullow Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.