Univec, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UNVC – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 104,000 shares, a growth of 438.9% from the December 15th total of 19,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,194,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Univec Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS UNVC opened at $0.01 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.01. Univec has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.05.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Univec (UNVC)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Univec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Univec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.