Wynn Macau, Limited (OTCMKTS:WYNMF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,912,700 shares, a drop of 26.8% from the December 15th total of 5,343,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 15,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 260.8 days.
Wynn Macau Stock Up 2.5 %
WYNMF opened at $1.21 on Thursday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.98 and a 200 day moving average of $0.73. Wynn Macau has a fifty-two week low of $0.39 and a fifty-two week high of $1.33.
About Wynn Macau
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wynn Macau (WYNMF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Wynn Macau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynn Macau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.