Ashtead Group plc (OTCMKTS:ASHTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 119,800 shares, an increase of 30.5% from the December 15th total of 91,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 9.2 days.
Ashtead Group Price Performance
ASHTF opened at $62.62 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $59.37 and its 200 day moving average price is $52.92. Ashtead Group has a 12-month low of $39.89 and a 12-month high of $74.10.
Ashtead Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ashtead Group (ASHTF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Ashtead Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashtead Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.