DRDGOLD Limited (NYSE:DRD – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.20 and traded as high as $8.50. DRDGOLD shares last traded at $8.39, with a volume of 270,038 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded DRDGOLD from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 1st.
DRDGOLD Trading Up 2.2 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $7.25 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $6.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 4.30 and a current ratio of 4.92.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
DRDGOLD Limited, a gold mining company, engages in the surface gold tailings retreatment business in South Africa. The company is involved in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting activities. It recovers gold from surface tailings in the Witwatersrand basin in Gauteng province. The company was incorporated in 1895 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DRDGOLD (DRD)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for DRDGOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DRDGOLD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.