Ethos Media Network, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EOMN – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.60 and traded as high as $0.65. Ethos Media Network shares last traded at $0.62, with a volume of 262,723 shares traded.
Ethos Media Network Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.60 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.81.
About Ethos Media Network
Reliance Global Group, Inc is a diversified company, which engages in the business of insurance market and other relates sectors. It focuses on acquisition strategy, wholesale, and retail insurance agencies. The company was founded on August 2, 2013 and is headquartered in Lakewood, NJ.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ethos Media Network (EOMN)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Ethos Media Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethos Media Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.