Koil Energy Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DPDW – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.55 and traded as low as $0.48. Koil Energy Solutions shares last traded at $0.49, with a volume of 9,020 shares changing hands.
Koil Energy Solutions Stock Up 2.1 %
The stock has a market cap of $6.42 million, a PE ratio of -9.80 and a beta of 0.90. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.54 and a 200 day moving average of $0.55.
Koil Energy Solutions Company Profile
Koil Energy Solutions, Inc, an energy services company, provides equipment and support services to the energy and offshore industries. It offers engineering and project management services, including the design, installation, and retrieval of subsea equipment and systems; connection and termination operations services; well-commissioning services; and construction support services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koil Energy Solutions (DPDW)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Koil Energy Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koil Energy Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.