MSP Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIFW – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $1.53, but opened at $1.39. MSP Recovery shares last traded at $1.39, with a volume of 1 shares trading hands.
MSP Recovery Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 0.93.
MSP Recovery Company Profile
MSP Recovery, Inc operates as a healthcare recoveries and data analytics company in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company offers claims recovery services, including services to related parties or third parties to assist entities with pursuit of claims recovery rights. It also provides Chase to pay service to assist its healthcare provider clients to identify in the first instance the proper primary insurer at the point of care and thereby avoid making a wrongful payment; and LifeWallet, a platform designed to locate and organize users' medical records.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MSP Recovery (LIFW)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for MSP Recovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MSP Recovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.