ProShares Nasdaq-100 Dorsey Wright Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:QQQA – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $31.88 and last traded at $31.88. 679 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 1,607 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.19.
ProShares Nasdaq-100 Dorsey Wright Momentum ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $32.46 and its 200 day simple moving average is $32.33.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares Nasdaq-100 Dorsey Wright Momentum ETF (QQQA)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares Nasdaq-100 Dorsey Wright Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares Nasdaq-100 Dorsey Wright Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.