Shares of SIG Group AG (OTCMKTS:SCBGF – Get Rating) were up 1.2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $24.77 and last traded at $24.77. Approximately 389 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 25% from the average daily volume of 311 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.47.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Several research analysts have commented on the stock. Stifel Nicolaus lowered shares of SIG Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 15th. Citigroup dropped their price target on shares of SIG Group from CHF 27.10 to CHF 27 in a research note on Tuesday, November 1st.
SIG Group Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $22.33 and its two-hundred day moving average is $22.69.
About SIG Group
SIG Group AG provides aseptic carton packaging systems and solutions for beverage and liquid food products. The company provides aseptic carton packaging filling machines, aseptic carton packaging sleeves, and closures, as well as spare parts, maintenance, digital, add-on, training, and other services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SIG Group (SCBGF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for SIG Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIG Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.