Lawson (OTCMKTS:LWSOF – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities researchers at Credit Suisse Group from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Lawson Price Performance
Shares of LWSOF stock opened at $34.27 on Thursday. Lawson has a 12-month low of $34.27 and a 12-month high of $45.27. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $34.27 and a 200-day simple moving average of $34.32.
Lawson Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lawson (LWSOF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Lawson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lawson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.