Fibra Terrafina (OTCMKTS:CBAOF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.58 and last traded at $1.58. Approximately 11,809 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 2% from the average daily volume of 11,537 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.57.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Barclays raised Fibra Terrafina from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research report on Tuesday, November 22nd.
Fibra Terrafina Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.44 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.36.
About Fibra Terrafina
Terrafina (BMV:TERRA13) is a Mexican real estate investment trust formed primarily to acquire, develop, lease and manage industrial real estate properties in Mexico. Terrafina's portfolio consists of attractive, strategically located warehouses and other light manufacturing properties throughout the Central, Bajio and Northern regions of Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fibra Terrafina (CBAOF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Fibra Terrafina Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fibra Terrafina and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.