Frontera Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:FECCF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $9.34 and last traded at $9.34. 39,999 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 24% from the average session volume of 32,200 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.26.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group lowered their target price on shares of Frontera Energy from C$19.00 to C$16.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Tuesday, December 13th.
Frontera Energy Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $8.25 and a 200-day moving average price of $8.32.
About Frontera Energy
Frontera Energy Corporation explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas in South America. The company has a portfolio of assets, which consists of interests in 35 exploration and production blocks in Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, and Peru; and in pipeline and port facilities in Colombia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Frontera Energy (FECCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Frontera Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontera Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.