Fusion Fuel Green PLC (NASDAQ:HTOOW – Get Rating) shares fell 2.1% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.87 and last traded at $0.87. 1,305 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average session volume of 5,870 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.89.
Fusion Fuel Green Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $1.08 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.31.
Fusion Fuel Green Company Profile
Fusion Fuel Green PLC focuses on the production of hydrogen in Portugal, Southern Europe, and Morocco. The company intends to provide hydrogen generators to clients that operate their own green hydrogen plants; green hydrogen as an output from green hydrogen plants; and operational and monitoring services of green hydrogen plants using fusion fuel hydrogen generators.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fusion Fuel Green (HTOOW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Fusion Fuel Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fusion Fuel Green and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.