Horizons NASDAQ-100 Index ETF (TSE:HXQ – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 2.2% on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$44.18 and last traded at C$44.18. Approximately 43,030 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 33% from the average daily volume of 63,852 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$43.24.
Horizons NASDAQ-100 Index ETF Trading Up 2.2 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is C$43.79 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$44.59.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Horizons NASDAQ-100 Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizons NASDAQ-100 Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.