Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:INVZW – Get Rating) rose 11.7% on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.42 and last traded at $1.39. Approximately 7,374 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 13,806 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.24.
Innoviz Technologies Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.57 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.82.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Innoviz Technologies stock. Simon Quick Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:INVZW – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm acquired 23,700 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $55,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innoviz Technologies (INVZW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Innoviz Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innoviz Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.