NLS Pharmaceutics AG (NASDAQ:NLSP – Get Rating) was up 5.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.51 and last traded at $1.43. Approximately 37,489 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 160,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.36.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Maxim Group upgraded shares of NLS Pharmaceutics from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $4.00 target price on the stock in a research note on Thursday, December 8th.
NLS Pharmaceutics Trading Up 5.1 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.10 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.77.
About NLS Pharmaceutics
NLS Pharmaceutics AG, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of therapies for patients with rare and complex central nervous system disorders. The company is focusing on the development of treatments for narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersomnia, and other rare sleep disorders, as well as neurodevelopmental disorders, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NLS Pharmaceutics (NLSP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NLS Pharmaceutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NLS Pharmaceutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.