Tate & Lyle (OTCMKTS:TATYY – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 935 ($11.41) to GBX 940 ($11.47) in a research report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays dropped their price objective on shares of Tate & Lyle from GBX 980 ($11.96) to GBX 850 ($10.37) in a research report on Thursday, November 3rd.
Tate & Lyle Stock Performance
Shares of TATYY opened at $38.12 on Thursday. Tate & Lyle has a 12 month low of $28.52 and a 12 month high of $48.93. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $35.51 and a 200 day simple moving average of $34.88.
About Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage, and other industries in the United States, the United Kingdom, other European countries, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Food & Beverage Solutions, Sucralose, and Primary Products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tate & Lyle (TATYY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Tate & Lyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tate & Lyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.