Unbound Group plc (LON:UBG – Get Rating) insider Ian Watson bought 250,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, January 19th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 5 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of £12,500 ($15,253.20).
Unbound Group Stock Up 13.7 %
Unbound Group stock opened at GBX 6.03 ($0.07) on Friday. Unbound Group plc has a twelve month low of GBX 3 ($0.04) and a twelve month high of GBX 64.12 ($0.78). The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 7.96 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 15.53. The company has a current ratio of 9.25, a quick ratio of 9.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 85.56. The stock has a market capitalization of £3.93 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.70.
Unbound Group Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Unbound Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unbound Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.