Viña Concha y Toro S.A. (OTCMKTS:VCOYY – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $39.48 and last traded at $39.48. Approximately 700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $39.50.
Viña Concha y Toro Stock Down 0.1 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $39.48 and its 200-day moving average price is $39.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, a current ratio of 1.70 and a quick ratio of 0.72. The company has a market cap of $1.47 billion and a P/E ratio of 11.12.
About Viña Concha y Toro
Vina Concha Y Toro produces, bottles and labels premium wines, varietal and varietal blend wines, all of which are marketed and exported by its susidaries. The Company, together with Hiram Walker, also distributes Hiram Walker whiskey, vodka and gin throughout Chile.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viña Concha y Toro (VCOYY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Viña Concha y Toro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viña Concha y Toro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.