Vista Gold Trading Down 1.3 %
Vista Gold stock opened at $0.62 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $73.68 million, a P/E ratio of -5.65 and a beta of 1.34. Vista Gold has a 1 year low of $0.46 and a 1 year high of $1.12. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.55 and a 200-day moving average of $0.57.
Vista Gold (NYSE:VGZ – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, October 26th. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter. Research analysts anticipate that Vista Gold will post -0.05 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Vista Gold Company Profile
Vista Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of gold exploration and development projects primarily in Australia. The company's flagship asset is the Mt Todd gold project located in Northern Territory. Vista Gold Corp. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.