ABN AMRO Bank (OTCMKTS:ABMRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,074,800 shares, a drop of 8.6% from the December 15th total of 2,270,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 20,748.0 days.
ABN AMRO Bank Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ABMRF opened at $13.63 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $12.40 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.07. ABN AMRO Bank has a 1-year low of $9.32 and a 1-year high of $17.00.
About ABN AMRO Bank
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ABN AMRO Bank (ABMRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for ABN AMRO Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ABN AMRO Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.